Emergency: Call 111
Call 111 when:
- Someone is badly injured or in danger
- There's a serious risk to life or property
- A crime is being committed and the offenders are still there or have just left
- You've come across a major public inconvenience, such as trees blocking a highway
- Any of these things are happening now or have just happened.
- If you're not sure still call 111, it's better that you act than do nothing and a situation gets worse.
If the incident has already happened then please don't do nothing. It's best that you call one of the local stations and report the incident. Below are the contact numbers for the nearest Police Stations that look after our area.
Avondale Police Station Ph 820 5700
Ponsonby Policy Station Ph 359 3100
And you can also call the community constable to give them an update.
Mt Albert Community Constable Ph 815 9604
For more information download the NZ Police Business Crime Prevention booklet:
An independent charity that helps New Zealanders to fight crime by providing an anonymous and simple way to pass on information to the authorities.
You can either call 0800 555 000. This phone line is open 24/7. Or visit www.crimestoppers-nz.org